Sleeping Beauty

"They say if you dream a thing more than once, it's sure to come true"

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A lifetime in one week

Normally I only work twice a week, but for the next two weeks I am working everyday, which is fine with me I am free basically all summer and I love the girls. My two weeks started on Monday today is now Wednesday, so only 3 days have gone by but it feels like two weeks.

Two weeks of nothing but chicken nuggets watching tv and taking a nap, what could be better? Well honestly I can only pretend to watch the Mickey mouse club so many times and if I eat another PB&J I'll be 400lbs, but I can not complain too much because I don't sit in an offices all day with people I don't know and don't know me, I love waking up to see what today will be like.

Today, how ever did not start very well. I got here on time and ready to go The Mommy opened the door with half a head of curlers and no makeup looking distraught as ever and then I heard it a solid "AHHHHH" in the highest pitch known to man. Crabby Baby was in a horrible mood, screaming for her daddy who had already left for work hours ago. I could tell her mom had already given up because she was ignoring the shrieks, and went on with he morning make up prep. I followed their moms lead and went straight to sit next to Blond Baby who was also in a bit of a sour mood, which I assumed was simply backlash from listening to CB cry all morning.

It's moments like where I get just a little uncomfortable while watching someone else's kids, while the mom is here I let her take care of the situation but CB kept crying long after Mom left and that was when I didn't know how to calm the moment. So I simply won't in and tried to distract her with something else, she ended up playing a computer game till she felt better and acted like she was never upsetZ
Oh to know what goes on inside the mind of a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment