Sleeping Beauty

"They say if you dream a thing more than once, it's sure to come true"

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Flushin

Yesterday day (Wednesday) I started a three day cleanse. I have been really good with my healthy eating habits but I haven't seen many physical results so I thought it was time to completely clean out my body and start Over filling my system with purely healthy foods.

So I did a lot of reading a research and pulled juice recipes from all different places that would work well with what I was looking for. I bought all my ingredients and I even got 16oz mason jars so everything would be measured out just right. I was going to start each day with a salt water flush, which I had never done before but heard it worked wonders. I used the recipe I found and 32oz of warm water and 2tsp of salt. Nothing happened, there was zero amounts of flushing happening to me. Even after drinking all my juices I had not "cleansed" at all yesterday.

So this morning I tweaked the recipe a little bit and put in 1 1/2 tablespoons and eureka, we had flushing. I drank about a cup and a half and I thought I was goin to puke right then and there I couldn't finish it and had to drink water to et the taste out of my mouth. I won't lie to you, it was horrible and miserable And I felt sick for a good 30mins after I had to sit on the couch and not move till the feeling passed. What helped me feel better was a cup of hot green ea it soothed my tummy. After the nausea passed I felt totally normal, and once the "flushing" began I wasn't cramping or feeling uncomfortable, it was quite... Pleasant? If you can stand the salt water and not puke then I recommend it maybe once a moth to clean out all the back up in your body.

No comments:

Post a Comment