Sleeping Beauty

"They say if you dream a thing more than once, it's sure to come true"

Monday, May 14, 2012

Learning who's the boss

School is over for the summer and since I only work twice a week, I was just realizing that I will have a whole lot of free time. Which is not always a good thing. I like to keep busy it keeps me motivated and moving, if I let myself sit for too long, then I will never get up.

So I arrive at work today feeling a little off knowing that I have nothing planed for the first week ok summer and I am greated by Cranky Baby telling me, "go sit on the stairs and wait for us to finish breakfast so you dont bother me." her mother heard her say this so I didn't need to respond. Her mother scolded her by reminding her that she is not the boss. At that moment I know it was going to be a long start to a long week.

No comments:

Post a Comment