Sleeping Beauty

"They say if you dream a thing more than once, it's sure to come true"

Monday, May 7, 2012

Big girls

Little Blonde baby the 3yr old has some what graduated to "big girl panties", which means she only uses pull ups when she sleeps. So far I have had zero issues with this transition, even when she was in pull ups she was pretty good about telling me when she needed to teetee. Then we would rush to the potty and high five the accomplishment. Today started off very good, other then the fact that I had zero sleep the night before and was only able to see out of one eye due to allergies, the girls were being very well behaved. BB even climbed on to the couch and under my blanket so "snuddel" with me. She then told me how much she misses me when I go home followed with a very beautiful "I lub you MaTisten". Just the sweet touch I needed to start my day right.

It wasn't till I started trying to study for finals that things got tricky. She was helping me an got pen on her little fingers so, obviously she needed to wash her hands. She rand to the bathroom before I could get up and stood ontop of the toilet in order to reach the sink. By the time I caught up I walked right into the scene of the crime. Poor BB had teeteed all over ONTOP of the potty. I assured her I wasn't mad and that sometimes big girls have accidents.

After searching all over the house for a fresh pair of big girl panties we gave up and I let her romp around naked. Which is when she found a pair of her older sisters cowboy boots and was running around claiming "I'm a rocking cowboy now".

Kids says the darnedest things :)

No comments:

Post a Comment