Sleeping Beauty

"They say if you dream a thing more than once, it's sure to come true"

Saturday, April 21, 2012

The show must go on.

I really should be looking over my lines, or at least paying attention to the scenes that are going on on stage, as the show I am in is doing its first tech run, but I'm not. Feeling a little blue today, granted the fact that I didn't sleep more then maybe 4hr last night isn't helping but on top of that there is this stress for the show and my parents and little sister went back to Romania today. I feel like they never stay long enough, we never do all we need to do together and I don't get to hug or love them as much as I wish when they come to visit. This isn't one of those situations where I'm finally realizing how much I need them now that they are gone, I love my parents they are awesome and I hope to one day raise my kids the way they did for us. I have always been a super fan of my mom and dad, I defend them when people call them weird and I try my hardest to spread their knowledge to who ever will listen to me. So when they come and go so fast my heart does break. We are a "company family". We spend our lives traveling around the world due to my fathers job, so the 5 of us were all each other had, in new and different situations we always had to stick together.

I do admit that now that my mom is gone I am realizing more and more that almost all of the things she has said or tried to teach me, have been right. So everyone should listen to their parents, they know what they are talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment