Sleeping Beauty

"They say if you dream a thing more than once, it's sure to come true"

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Rawism

My parents are in tow, yes mom and dad back to do what parents do best, tell their kids what to do... this visit has been focused on my weight gain. Now let me give you a little background information on me before you go look at my picture and get up set that i am not a 600lb woman. i have been a ballet dancing since i was 3, from till i was about 18. roughly 15years worth of broken toes and muscle rub. When all my friends started to blossom and grow curves and boobs i stayed a tiny 90lbs. Till i was 21 i never weighed a pound over 100. Now that i am 24 i have not only gained weight but become very very out of shape, i get winded going up stairs my knees and joints hurt when i walk the dog, and i have lots motivation. So losing weight is the goal but i also cant wait to be back in good shape and health.

One of my favorite things about my family is we are not afraid of alternate methods to things. We are always willing to learn and fined new healthy and earth friendly ways of reaching a goal. so on Saturday i started a Raw Food diet.  Rawism is a lifestyle that promotes the consumption of uncooked, unprocessed and organic foods as 90% of their diet. Basically anything you can pick from a garden is ok, other then that, you cant eat.

this is mostly a trial run, to see if i even can lose weight, and if my body joints and motivation can be healed through a lifestyle change. Yesterday was my first day with out cheating, it is a little weird you do feel like you are missing a little something but you dont feel like you will die if you dont have meat or carbs. today starts day two....




No comments:

Post a Comment