Sleeping Beauty

"They say if you dream a thing more than once, it's sure to come true"

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Holiday recap

So I finally fell behind on my posting, which is no good considering a lot has happened... Easter weekend went very well I am very happy with my future family in love, I have yet to see a negative to any of them. We ate our own weight in crawfish and drank till we stumbled into the campers. I thought I took pictures of the pink lemonade cake I made for Easter but I can't seem to find them, if I do I will post.

April 10th 2005, was the day my now fiancé asked me to be his girlfriend. On Tuesday's my fiancé works nights so we celebrated early on Saturday. He surprised me with an authentic Rangers jersey, and FRONT ROW SEATS! To the rangers second home game! I was absolutely mesmerized by how close I was. If I screamed the player would have actually be able to HEAR me! On a daily basis I realize how blessed my life is, and every day I spend with my fiancé I feel like he just blesses my life more and more.

Easter of coarse was Sunday and I nanny Monday and Friday so coming back to the babies the day after they get baskets FULL of treats was an interesting day. Who ever decided to make all these holidays of gift giving, sucks. Especially for families with multiple kids, all day it was a none stop "Mine!" festival. This is mine that is mine, you have more than me... Luckily toys don't capture attention for long and all their Easter stuff only lasted for a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment