Sleeping Beauty

"They say if you dream a thing more than once, it's sure to come true"

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

i guess i never learn

I have three other blogs that i have stopped writing, i have four books i started writing, i am 24 and still in community college (nothing against community college i LOVE my school). So you would think i would have learned that finishing things is not my talent, but for some reason i checked my blog today and saw that i have had 301 views and that made me feel like i should at least keep trying.

Like i said a few weeks? ago i have been trying very hard to get in shape. I am finally on a good path where i am eating 80% raw and 20% "normal" but still healthy food. Using the % sign makes me seem like i know what i am talking about, basically i eat more none cooked food then things like meat.  i feel great, i feel brand new, but the food is not the only thing i have changed i also have been very consistent with my workouts. i do at least 20mins of cardio every day. i really really love Jillian Michaels: Banish fat, boost metabolism, she is an inspiration and makes me want to push through the circuit. i have even thought about looking for a kickboxing class to start taking, it is invigorating especially as a woman to feel like you can kick butt while working hard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJ593Z7MKs8

i have been living this healthy life style for about 5 solid weeks now, every monday-ish i take a picture of my progress and other then the typical bloating from being a woman (womp womp) i haven't really seen any changes, but my fiances says he does. i also haven't lost any weight, but i feel lighter, i feel better, till i look down at the rolling hills on my mid section. so i am focusing most of my energy on that part and the cottage cheese factory on the back of my thighs. i guess i cant really complain because my sleeping patterns are better and my mood is great, so for now i think ill stay on this path.

My nanny family is out of town this week which means i am on the couch this week right? wrong. i am choosing to spend my free week working out hard, and pumping my body full of healthy and organic foods....
today i made up a recipe for gluten free, flour free CoOkIeS.


Batter: in a food processor i put in pecans, walnuts, and chia seeds
Sweetener: raw agave, vanilla, cinnamon, and s dash of all spice
Fruit: dried cranberries and dries blueberries
Two Eggs just to add a little fluff to them.



i processed all the nuts and powder items then in a bowl i missed the fruit an eggs, it really does turn into a nice batter. scooped it onto a cookie sheet and baked them for 15ish mins at 375.

No comments:

Post a Comment